Testing of the work safety
The conformity assessment in the most general meaning is any activity in which the compliance with the requirements has been verified. During all activities of the Government Testing Laboratory of Machines J.S.C. the scope is specified primarily for detection of product conformity with the requirements of technical regulations (legal, binding) and coherent technical standards (legal, not binding, but needful to prove the conformity).
The conformity assessment process has these basic phases:
- Specify of product and current requirements;
- Determine conformity – tests, expert's statement, measurement, calculations etc.;
- Assembly of evidential documents on the achieved conformity;
- Declare of conformity – EC/EU declaration of conformity, CE marking etc.;
- Maintain the conformity with changes of product and requirements.