Since 1st January 2009 the Government Testing Laboratory of Machines J.S.C. (earlier SZZPLS, J.S.C.) has been authorized by the Czech Office for Standards, Metrology and Testing (ÚNMZ) to act as a Centre of Technical Standardization (CTN) in the Czech Republic, registration No. 2017/0043/SC in the scope of its activity.
The sphere of CTN authority in technical standardization
As a CTN, the Government Testing Laboratory of Machines J.S.C. is authorized in providing regional and international cooperation while elaborating CEN, CENELEC, ISO and IEC standards in the field of agricultural and forestry machinery, tractors, food processing machinery, irrigation equipment, electrical appliances used in agriculture, humane animal traps, machines and equipment for earthworks, construction production, construction materials and surface mining, and electric or motor cleaning appliances.
CTN in the Government Testing Laboratory of Machines J.S.C. provides concrete works in international organizations in cooperation with manufacturers, their associations and other standard bodies.
CTN offers in the sphere of standardization the following services:
- Information from an internal database of standards and regulations;
- Consultancy in the field of the legal and factual matters of technical standardization;
- Information on results and procedures in further mentioned international organizations;
- Participation in comment procedure for developing standards and in international meetings.
The sphere of CTN authority in standard bodies
ČSN - CZECH TECHNICAL STANDARDS
Centre of Technical Standardization acts also in the sphere of Czech technical standards class 04, 30, 47, 27 and 51. In the area of these classes it analyses the topicality, technical levels and the relationship to foreign, respectively, international standards. Opinions and suggestions of other parties are very welcome and treated responsibly, and they can be applied anytime during the year.
CEN - THE EUROPEAN COMMITTEE FOR STANDARDIZATION
- CEN/TC 144 – Tractors and machinery for agriculture and forestry
- CEN/TC 151 – Construction equipment and building material machines – Safety
- CEN/TC 153 – Food processing machinery
- CEN/TC 213 – Cartridge operated hand-held tools. Safety
- CEN/TC 255 – Hand-held, non-electric powered tools. Safety
- CEN/TC 301 – Electrically propelled road vehicles
- CEN/TC 334 – Irrigation techniques
- CEN/TC 337 – Machinery and equipment for winter maintenance and roads service
- CEN/TC 354 – Ride-on, off-road motorized vehicles without cab for the transportation of persons and goods – Safety, performance and testing requirements
ISO – THE INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION FOR STANDARTIZATION
- TC 23 – Tractors and machinery for agriculture and forestry
- TC 127 – Earth-moving machinery
- TC 191 – Animal/mammal traps
- TC 195 – Building construction machinery and equipment